sales and marketing assistantQuantum Acquisitions ltd
We have new and exciting sales and marketing opportunities at our Greenwich peninsula branch, next to the o2 arena. Full time and Part time positions are available although we ask that you are available at least 4 full days per week, live in London and that you are over the age of 18. You do not need experience nor qualifications to be considered - We offer office-based product training and field-based guidance and support! Quantum Acquisitions only succeeds when our team members succeed, so it’s in our best interest to help you learn to sell effectively!
- As part of our sales and marketing team you will be representing our clients by selling their services and creating brand awareness face-to-face to the people of Greater London and potentially other parts of the UK!
- This interaction is through residential sales and promotions, not events or telesales. And, you will NOT be working in a Bar nor Restaurant; we're interested in meeting people from this sort of background.
- Not only will you be promoting a great product, but you’ll have the opportunity to meet some seriously fun people!
- If you are target driven, good at building relationships, and have excellent communication skills, send us your details for consideration.
- We work with our client’s customers face-to-face, so we will likely require multiple face-to-face interviews and some unearned voluntary time in the field for observation and evaluation purposes.
- People with experience or interest in the following tend to excel in our environment: sales, call centre, customer service, retail sales, assistant, bar work, waiting, hospitality, hostess, reception, administration, front of house, hotel, leisure, sport, fitness, health, social, events, promotions or similar.
Quantum Acquisitions ltdLondon, www.qacquisitions.co.uk
QUANTUM ACQUISITIONS is the youngest leading sales and marketing agency in the U.K. Our expertise lie in direct face-to-face customer acquisition for top brands and clients via promotions, advertising and sales. Our ability to obtain long term, measurable and quality customers for our clients has made us one of the fastest growing marketing companies in the U.K. We have worked with clients from the fashion, telecommunications, energy and more recently taken on the charity industry.
Why should candidates join our team
Our major goal is to expand as a company, expand within the UK, expand in Europe and within 9 years expand internationally. You could potentially be part of the foundation of a company with global ambitions.
We combine sales training and personal development to ensure our team members become outstanding at selling themselves as well as their designated product. Our training programme ensures you are developed to a high standard, regardless of the educational or working background you come from.